:::::::::::::: "Global warming will be the greatest environmental challenge in the 21st century." :::::::::::::: Vice President, Albert Gore.

Monday, May 28, 2007

All About Me...

My name is Ali Khalifa and I live in the United Arab Emirates. I'm also a student in the Higher Colleges of Technology here in Abu Dhabi Which Is the Capital As Well. In this semester Feb-June 2007 we have a project which is about Global Warming. And we were told to make a page in blogger.com to in light people and make them start believe that they could do something for their planet.

Therefore, I will do my best to collect all the information that are related to the global warming subject. Finally, I hope everyone likes my blog and keeps track with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Man...

its really nice subject... and i hope will be intresting when i will read it...

thanks alot Man..

Good luck

Ahmed