:::::::::::::: "Global warming will be the greatest environmental challenge in the 21st century." :::::::::::::: Vice President, Albert Gore.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

What I have learned from this project...

This project was really interesting and has a lot of benefit. Actually, the benefit of this project was beyond discription. I have learned a lot of precious information about global worming and other related topics such as - pollution population and their effects as well-.

Moreover, this project gave us the opportunity to express our opinions about one of the most challenging issues in this century. Besides I've earn new skills in searching in the internet and the college library and how to make a webpage. I hope that people, who only think about economy, could imagine the risk they are exposing the environment to. I would also thank my teacher Ms. Molly for her big efforts on helping me to make this webpage.

No comments: